- Interlligent’s comprehensive 90 hour, live online RF & Microwave training programme aims at expanding the knowledge of electronic engineers in the fields of RF and Microwave hardware and measurement set-ups.
- Topics covered in the course include: noise budget; non-linearity; impedance matching;
s-parameters; filters; basic RF “building block” components; receiver and transmitter architectures; PLL synthesizers; phase noise analysis, digital modulation schemes, antennas and link budget.
- Emphasis is given to practical RF and Microwave test and measurement setups.
- 90 Hours over 20 weekly meetings.
Training Format of the Live, Online RF & Microwave Engineering Course:
Start date: Tuesday, 16 March, 2021
Course length and structure: The live RF & Microwave Engineering Course consists of 90 study hours held over 20 weekly meetings. Each weekly training session will be on a Tuesday, for 4.5 hours, beginning at 15:00 UK time and ending at 19:30 UK time.
Training format: The training will be held via zoom and will include both theoretical presentations and practical demonstrations of learned subjects using test setups. As the training is live students will have the opportunity to interact with the lecturer for questions and discussions.
Attendees will receive certified electronic copies of the original training materials which includes: theoretical background materials (whitepapers), homework assignments with their explained solutions and copies of the presentations.
An optional online final exam is available for attendees who wish to add a final grade to their certificate of completion.
Electronic engineers in particular:
- Experienced RF engineers who are focused on “vertical subjects” (e.g. designing passives for a long time) and who would like to expand their knowledge to broader RF related subjects.
- Microwave characterization and testing engineers.
- Newcomers to the RF industry who would like to gain RF expertise and practical test and measurement knowledge
Is prior knowledge required for the Live, RF & Microwave Engineering Course?
Yes, the course is for electronic engineers. It is expected that attendees have basic familiarity with Fourier transforms, Laplace transforms, random processes, and basic circuit theory. However even if an attendee does not have any prior knowledge, the key concepts taught in the training will also include theoretical background materials covering the required background.
The course presenter is Oren Hagai, CEO of Interlligent RF & Microwave Solutions, Interlligent UK Ltd and TLV Millimetric Waves. He is over 20+ years of design and training experience in fields of RF & Microwaves, and is well known for his expertise in the field.
Oren’s complete profile can be viewed at: https://www.linkedin.com/in/4x1vi
Course Fee: £2,300 + VAT
Register for the “RF & Microwave Engineering Course 101″ by completing the contact form below.
If you would like to find out some more information regarding our latest RF training, “RF & Microwave Engineering Course 101”, then please get in touch today. You can get in touch by using our Contact Form, by emailing us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling us on: +44 (0)3308 280057. Interlligent UK are pleased to offer a variety of courses relating to RF Measurements, RF basics and more. Discover our RF training courses today…