About the course:
Broadband analogue to digital converters (ADCs) and digital to analogue converters (DACs) are key building blocks in modern RF Systems.
This two-day course describes the unique attributes of ADCs and DACs, and their influence on RF system design, covering in particular:
- Frequency planning considerations
- Signal to quantisation noise ratio
- Signal to aperture jitter voltage noise
- ENOB, total SNR and EVM
- ADC’s and DAC’s performance for single-carrier vs. OFDM cases
- The flash, SAR and pipelined architectures
- Architectures of real-IF and zero-IF transceivers that include ADCs and DACs
The target audience for this course are RF & microwave engineers; system engineers; wireless hardware specialists; electronics engineers who deal with the design and testing of wireless transceivers.
The course will be presented by Oren Hagai, CEO and founder of Interlligent RF and Microwave Solutions. View Oren’s full bio online.
You can register for the “RF ADCs to DACs” course by completing the contact form below or get in touch by calling us on on +44 (0)3308 280057 or sending an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org